Thursday, March 10, 2016

Masquerade Cocktail Party Mask (Workshop Wonders on Water Cruise)


Hello Hello
I am here today to share with you this beach inspired mask I made for a masquerade cocktail party I went to as part of the final day celebrations on the Workshop Wonders on Water Cruise I recently had the pleasure of attending.

We had 9 amazing days of fun.... we did classes with 4 amazing teachers... had time to just be creative.... and.... visited some of the most beautiful locations in the South Pacific.

Here is the mask



Some close ups



I picked up the mask from my local discount store and have used Prima - gesso (black, white and clear), flowers, art ingredients glitter, snowflake paste and 3D gloss gel. 
The Scrap Cottage resins (coming soon), Lace, pearls, broach and feathers from my stash.

Here are some photos of the beautiful places we visited on the cruise

Champagne Bay





Port Villa








Lifou











Noumea



Until next time...
Happy Scrapping

Hugs
Mandie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment