Thursday, July 23, 2015

Prima Product Pick - Mason Jar

Hi There

This months when I saw Prima's PP challenge.. 
My creative mind started working over time so many ideas.. 
Here is what I created


I purchased this mason jar wall plaque from one of my local discount stores. It was very plain which meant I was able to alter everything and make this beautiful decor piece for my craft room.



Below is  a pic of the Challenge - I took my inspiration from the Mason Jar, leaves, flowers and Butterflies in the images and added them with the off white, lemon, pale pink and light blue colours


Details of the products I used 
Prima
 Chalkboard Paint (sea breeze), Art Basics Heavy Gesso (white), Art Basics Soft Matte Gel, Art Basics Gesso (clear), Providence Leaves (oregano), Junkyard Findings, Shabby Chic Resin, Shabby Chic Metal and a mix of new and vintage Prima Flowers, Art Sugar (white)
Other
Lindy's Stamp Gang Bonjour Butter Flat Fabio Spray

Now for some close ups....



I wanted to add a little something extra and when I saw the new Lumies coming from Prima I thought they would be the perfect addition.... But unfortunately they are not available yet
Sooooo I borrowed a set of fairy lights from my daughters bedroom in the meantime until I can get my hands on some Lumies..
this is how it looks with the lights dimmed and the fairy lights on


Thanks for popping by

until next time
happy scrappin

Mandie  xx









No comments:

Post a Comment