Monday, April 27, 2015

'So much Love for her' Layout

Happy Monday to you all, I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
Today I have a layout to share with you.

Blue Fern Studios releases a sketch challenge each month.  This months sketch was wonderful and a great starting point for me. You can find all of the details HERE

I really enjoyed creating this layout using the sketch. 

The Blue Fern Studios products I used are Ombre Dreams papers along with the love chipboard word from the love, cherish, adore word pack and diamond bits.
I also used 
Prima flowers, gel medium, clear gesso, white crackle paste, mask and colour bloom sprays, 
Kaisercraft flowers, 
Melissa Francis resin, 
AC Zing embossing powder, 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio sprays, 
The Scrap Cottage flowers and leaves.

'So much Love for her'


This layout is of my eldest DD, and I just love this selfie she took, it really shows off her beautiful smile which lights up any room she walks into.

here are some close ups




and here is the sketch


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have an amazing week

Mandie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandie! This is gorgeous! I love all the flowers! And pretty photo too! Have a good week! Xxlizzy

    ReplyDelete